BMWNEF 36th Annual Florida’s Coolest Winter Rally
January 18-20, 2019
Thank you for choosing a trip to North East Florida for our 36th Annual 2019 Winter Rally. Whether you are a veteran or a first-timer to our rally, we work hard to make it fun and a great FLORIDA motorcycling “value”. Below are some things you need to know about our Winter Rally, which will be held January 18-20, 2019 with registration opening at 8am. Study the provided info and contact us if you have any questions.
The 2019 Rally Committee would like to thank Mr. Alan Singer and Mr. Neil Fogleburg for allowing the committee to feature their 1972 R75/5 Café Racer as the centerpiece for this year’s rally logo.
The highly modified Café Racer features a 1050cc engine, Morris magnesium wheels, a Modified /7 front suspension and brakes, Grimeca rear disc brakes, Bespoke rear subframe and suspension and custom exhaust.
The bike will be on display in the main armory building.
Thanks again Alan and Neil for allowing us to feature your beautiful motorcycle.
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
Important! Please Note!!!
*** ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION ***
Due to an unprecedented response to our Winter Rally, on-base housing at Camp Blanding is Sold Out.
Special thanks to Allstate Rodrick Crabbe agency and SkyMed travel insurance for their generous funding of the evening meals!
Camp Blanding Rules and Regulations
- No weapons.
- No speeding.
- No off-road riding on walking trails or any other areas outside of our rally areas.
- Appropriate motorcycle safety gear required on base. ATGATT
- Riders must wear HI-Viz / Reflective gear (See pictures on this page)
- Must show Drivers License and be on our master attendance list at Main Gate to be admitted.
- No walk-ups or day passes
- No pets.Service Dogs are allowed and MUST wear their “Service Vest”. Companion dogs are NOT allowed. Failure to comply with the Camp Blanding requirement will result in expulsion from the facility.The above information is from the CB security/Provost office.
T-shirts are only available to rally attendees. Please make sure to order yours in advance.
Each attendee must submit a separate registration!
At the final stage of registration you will be asked to pay by either credit card or check.
- Retired Military Veterans: We appreciate your service and sacrifice. To participate in the rally’s events, e.g., seminars, 50/50 drawings, door prizes and dinners you must register for the rally and be issued a wristband.
- If paying by check, a copy of your completed form(s) will be sent to your email address provided. Print the form and enclose your check for payment. Your cancelled check will be proof of your completed registration.
- If paying by Credit Card, your receipt from Stripe and notification from us of your purchase will be proof of your completed registration.
- Member Rate $45: Members MUST BE logged in to receive this rate
- Room Reservations
- SOLD OUT!
- Non-Member rate: $55 – includes camping, entertainment, door prizes and fun with hundreds of your closest friends.
- Join BMWNEF for an annual fee of $25 and:
- get Member discounted rate of $45
- be eligible to rent a room
- If you are bringing an RV, make sure you reserve your spot!
The Rally is a bargain for our youngsters at $10 for children under the age of 12.
Attention RV Operators:
If arriving Thursday night you MUST report to the Recreation Office and pay for the additional night’s RV space rental.
- Friday / Saturday night meals included.
- Camping on Kingsley Lake both nights including firewood.
- Held over MLK weekend, a Holiday weekend for some.
- Free shuttle buses each night from campground and housing areas to Rally Central.
- Limited number of RV spots available to rent.
- Free coffee and goody bag gift.
- Great door prizes and big 50/50 pots each night.
- Food truck at Rally Central with lunch available daily.
- Cool Rally T-shirts available for pre-purchase only.
- Bigger than ever Garage Sale for your used m/c gear. Instructions below.
- Clay County Sheriff’s Department safety lecture and riding demonstration
- Rally Central at the Armory
- This is the FIRST BMW rally of the year.
- Adult refreshments are available at the base store.
- AIRHEAD Central is in the campground.
- The weather will be great.
- Lots of off-base self-lead street ride options.
You must have an application that will read this file, such as Base Camp. We thank Bernie Echt, for all the time and effort he put into in preparing these routes.
Download GPX file for all Rally Rides
- A portion of Rally profits will go to Camp Blanding Charities.
- Lots of vendors inside and out.
- Rider awards….greatest distance, age, etc.
Motorcycle Safety Gear Required!
Appropriate motorcycle safety gear required on base. ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time)