Thank you for choosing a trip to North East Florida for our 35th Annual 2018 Winter Rally. Whether you are a veteran or a first-timer to our rally, we work hard to make it fun and a great FLORIDA motorcycling “value”. Below are some things you need to know about our Winter Rally, which will be held January 12-14, 2018 with registration opening at 8am. Study the provided info and contact us if you have any questions.
Special thanks to Allstate Rodrick Crabbe agency and SkyMed travel insurance for their generous funding of the evening meals!
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
Thank you, the BMWNEF Winter Rally Planning Committee
Important! Please Note!!!
- No weapons.
- No pets.
- No speeding.
- No walk-ups or day passes
- No off-road riding on walking trails or any other areas outside of our rally areas.
- Appropriate motorcycle safety gear required on base. ATGATT
- Riders must wear HI-Viz / Reflective gear (See pictures on this page)
- Must show Drivers License and be on our master attendance list at Main Gate to be admitted.
T-SHIRT SALES ARE NOW CLOSED
THERE WILL BE A VERY SMALL NUMBER OF EXTRAS AT THE RALLY – ASK AT THE RALLY IF YOU MISSED BUYING YOURS.
Each attendee must submit a separate registration!At the final stage of registration you will be asked to pay by either credit card or check.
- Retired Military Veterans: We appreciate your service and sacrifice. To participate in the rally’s events, e.g., seminars, 50/50 drawings, door prizes and dinners you must register for the rally and be issued a wristband.
- If paying by check, a copy of your completed form(s) will be sent to your email address provided. Print the form and enclose your check for payment. Your cancelled check will be proof of your completed registration.
- If paying by Credit Card, your receipt from Stripe and notification from us of your purchase will be proof of your completed registration.
- Member Rate $45: Members MUST BE logged in to receive this rate
- Room Reservations SOLD OUT
- Non-Member rate: $55 – includes camping, entertainment, door prizes and fun with hundreds of your closest friends.
- Join BMWNEF for an annual fee of $25 and:
- get Member discounted rate of $45
- If you are bringing an RV, make sure you reserve your spot!
- Friday / Saturday night meals included.
- Camping on Kingsley Lake both nights including firewood.
- Held over MLK weekend, a Holiday weekend for some.
- Free shuttle buses each night from campground and housing areas to Rally Central.
- Limited number of RV spots available to rent.
- Free coffee and goody bag gift.
- Great door prizes and big 50/50 pots each night.
- Food truck at Rally Central with lunch available daily.
- Cool Rally T-shirts available for pre-purchase only.
- Bigger than ever Garage Sale for your used m/c gear. Instructions below.
- Great seminars featuring Matthew Parkhouse and Craig “Vech” Vechorik.
- Clay County Sheriff’s Department safety lecture and riding demonstration
- Rally Central at the Armory
- This is the FIRST BMW rally of the year.
- Adult refreshments are available at the base store.
- AIRHEAD Central is in the campground.
- The weather will be great.
- Lots of off-base self-lead street ride options. You must have an application that will read this file, such as Base Camp. Download GPX file for all Rally Rides We thank Bernie Echt, for all the time and effort he put into in preparing these routes.
- A portion of Rally profits will go to Camp Blanding Charities.
- Lots of vendors inside and out.
- Rider awards….greatest distance, age, etc.